Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well
Mini Sports Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 Oregon(word) vs #1 Michigan(brady)

2 posters

Go down

#2 Oregon(word) vs #1 Michigan(brady) Empty #2 Oregon(word) vs #1 Michigan(brady)

Post by Bradysenior Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:25 pm

MSF Season III
#2 Oregon(word) vs #1 Michigan(brady) 2011bcs
#2 Oregon Ducks 12-0 at #1 Michigan 12-0
Glendale, AZ
Projections: Oregon Favored
Head 2 Head Series: Oregon 2-0 vs Brady

Keys to Victory:

Michigan: Its been all offense for UM so far and they will need much of the same if their to beat a red hot Ducks squad.

Oregon: As the heavily favored team to win the title this year it will be hard press to overlook both offense/defense. In order for Oregon to secure the BCS title they will need to stop UM's run game.

Bradysenior
Bradysenior
Admin

https://msf11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 Oregon(word) vs #1 Michigan(brady) Empty Re: #2 Oregon(word) vs #1 Michigan(brady)

Post by Bradysenior Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 pm

My sked

Sat
1100p to late pst

Sun
8a-4p pst
5p-8p pst

Mon
N/A (traveling to pick up my son)

Tues
6p-late pst
Bradysenior
Bradysenior
Admin

https://msf11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 Oregon(word) vs #1 Michigan(brady) Empty Re: #2 Oregon(word) vs #1 Michigan(brady)

Post by worden82545 Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Love when u do the predictions of the week and stuff like that. I appreciate all ur hard work running the dynasty, I know it can be a thankless job. Congrats on a good game despite it not being the result u wanted, I'm sure we will meet again soon. Good luck next season.

Thanks again
Worden82545
worden82545
worden82545

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down