Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well
Mini Sports Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAC 12 Championship

2 posters

Go down

PAC 12 Championship Empty PAC 12 Championship

Post by Bradysenior Sun May 29, 2011 8:26 am

PAC 12 Championship Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNqvG73a9JFGwgD0bIybAp6UtuFhLcOA-fthxHm-RKjvnWBNMnZg
Championship

Oregon Ducks 7-5 vs #6 USC Trojans 10-2
@ Candlestick Park
San Francisco, California

Predictions: USC Favored

KTV

USC: In order for the Trojans to win this epic rematch they will need to play better defensively.

Ore: In order for the Ducks to turn around a horrible season under new HC Sir Magoo, they will need to play better defense as well.
Bradysenior
Bradysenior
Admin

https://msf11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PAC 12 Championship Empty Re: PAC 12 Championship

Post by Magoo Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

When can you play, I can usually go from 7-9 pm cst. On Labor Day I can go just about anytime during the day.

Magoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 pm

sorry man holiday weekend was pretty hectic for me. starting tuesday i will be home around 6 pm EST. I usually go lift after work but if you have a time tht you want to play and we set it up than I'll make that happen. so lets for sure get it done Tues or Wed, if you're free Tues let me know a time after 6 and i'll be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum