Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well
Mini Sports Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Raven Report

2 posters

Go down

The Raven Report Empty The Raven Report

Post by Danielson34 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 am

Ahhh, Here we are at the start of another MMF Season. After our post madden ventures its time to hop back in the saddle. I've done a lot of thinking and even though i've had great success in Atlanta, all i could think about was.... man the AFC needs a challenge. After more than two teams have 1 to 2 loss seasons in a row, we need to shake them up!
Now being one of the elite NFC players, and knowing that my other dominant NFC partner Capo, is not going to tread into fiercer water that might lead to his demise, i have decided to migrate conferences. With the move i have to change my organization. I have high hope that the Baltimore Ravens and I can come to an agreement by the start of the season. They have shown great interest in my skills and i would be very happy to bring the Ravens back to the championship contenders we all know they can be.
So i'll keep you posted check back soon.

Sincerely,
Coach Danielson
Danielson34
Danielson34

Back to top Go down

The Raven Report Empty Re: The Raven Report

Post by capofreak83 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm

haha! good stuff...
capofreak83
capofreak83

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielson34 Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:00 am

Another fresh start to the long road ahead here in Baltimore. Consecutive Playoff appearances are great for our team and organization but we here feel this is our year. We drafted well, Primarily stuck with our roster from last year so we know the guys and what they can do. We are focused on a successful 16 game season and hope that we all remain healthy for the course. Good Luck to all, Quote the Raven seven more!
Danielson34
Danielson34

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielson34 Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 am

To update everybody on the trade rumors that have been surfacing as of late, they are indeed true. We are looking to acquire running back Matt Forte and defensive end Julius Peppers in trade for running back Steven Jackson and defensive end John Abraham. Both Steven and John have made great contributions for our team and we know they'll do the same for any team they play for. We are trying to take our offense in a new direction that we feel Matt would be a better fit for. If we could keep them all we would but unfortunately this is a business and things change. We'll update you as soon as we get more information on the negotiations.

Sincerely,
Coach Danielson
Danielson34
Danielson34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum