Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well
Mini Sports Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 12 Blog

Go down

Madden 12 Blog Empty Madden 12 Blog

Madden Ultimate Team Producer Update
Posted by EA SPORTS at 12:40PM on Friday, August, 05, 2011

Madden 12 Blog Blogheaderrevised

Madden 12 Blog MUTDETAILHEADER-08052011_656x369

Hello Madden Ultimate Team fans!

My name is Tom Lischke, and I’m the new Producer for Madden Ultimate Team. I want to give you an update, share some good news, and tell you how you can help shape the future of the mode. First, the update:

The team is hard at work putting the finishing touches on Madden Ultimate Team (affectionately known as MUT) for launch. Josh and Donny have already told you about a couple of the new features that we’re excited about—Trades and Legends. Both will be great additions for MUT players and collectors.

When we announced the Trade feature, we heard a fair amount of concern from fans about coin fees being taken as trades are posted. After talking about it, we decided that those fans were absolutely right, so we pulled the fees. Now you can post whichever item you’d like with no attached fees. We think this is going be a great tool for fans to build teams and complete collections.

We’ve got a lot of plans for Madden Ultimate Team this year. We’re putting a lot of energy into the mode in terms of exciting products, great collections and events to play in.

I want to make sure that we’re giving you what you’re looking for, so I’ll be reaching out to fans with a survey soon. I’d love to hear about the things you like about Ultimate Team and the things that you want us to work on. It will also be an opportunity for you to get a peek at some of things that we’re thinking about. I’m going to try to include an area for general suggestions and comments, as well.

Thanks for reading and I’ll see you in game!

Tom
Bradysenior
Bradysenior
Admin

https://msf11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum