Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mini Sports Franchise
Welcome To Our Sports Haven Please enjoy the site and look forward to a great seasons in all of our leagues & future ones as well
Mini Sports Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteers(lhr) vs Wisconsin(hitman)

3 posters

Go down

Volunteers(lhr) vs Wisconsin(hitman) Empty Volunteers(lhr) vs Wisconsin(hitman)

Post by Bradysenior Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Sked game here
Bradysenior
Bradysenior
Admin

https://msf11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Volunteers(lhr) vs Wisconsin(hitman) Empty Re: Volunteers(lhr) vs Wisconsin(hitman)

Post by polishmafia519 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:33 am

Yo bro ... I'm on vacation in Mexico untill wednesday ... I talked too Brady be I left ... Late wed night or anytime Thursday or Friday I'm down for the game .. Hit. Me up on the box ... Hitman4187
polishmafia519
polishmafia519

Back to top Go down

Volunteers(lhr) vs Wisconsin(hitman) Empty Re: Volunteers(lhr) vs Wisconsin(hitman)

Post by Bradysenior Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 pm

you are on autopilot as we wont hold up the OD on just 1 game.

now u know this man
Bradysenior
Bradysenior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by polishmafia519 Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Ya fo sho no problem .. I didn't know we where going too start that soon Brady .. I will be back for week 2 Thursday homie
polishmafia519
polishmafia519

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradysenior Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

understood
Bradysenior
Bradysenior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrockOchoGOAT Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:01 am

I was reading through the rules in detail one more time before I play my first game. They seem very legit and made me even more excited for the dynasty. I do have one question though.

I like to run an up tempo attack, very very similar to Oregon's (in fact I use most of their playbook). I noticed that there are rules on on huddling and I wanted some clarity. Am i not allowed to run No Huddle at all efore the last two minutes or am I just not allowed to do certain things when running no huddle?

Thanks

BrockOchoGOAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradysenior Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 pm

when it comes to the no huddle it must be in a must need basis which per rules you must be down or in the 2min warning of the 2nd & 4th quarters..

And you can't use it after an incomplete pass
Bradysenior
Bradysenior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrockOchoGOAT Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 am

Ok thanks. Also, I am playing you next week. I am out of town this weekend (friday and saturday nights) but I'm available to play thursday night or sunday night. When would you like to play our game?

BrockOchoGOAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down